The travelers receive help from guides in Congress60
Congress60 has named " Human Revivification Society". This name points to starting a positive and functional new life achieved by education. Members who are willing to get treatment gather together and build the Congress60's structures. Incomes and cost providers are exclusively donors and contributors. Financial aid is not accepted from irrelative people or constitutions
All services including educations, treatment, and all the things are free for all the members and new comers. The traveler's cost of treatment is estimated to be 11 million Tomans (110000000 Rials) per year (since the treatment lasts about 11 months)
A traveler is being helped in Congress60 by guides and other members without any expectations trying to lead him to the liberation from addiction. In fact, guides and their coworkers help travelers sincerely and honestly
Congress60 helps travelers and their companions to accept each other and above all, love each other. Services rendered in Congress60 fall into four categories:
1) Congress60 education helps to return the travelers’ face back.
2) Congress60 education helps travelers to come out of the darkness depths
3) Congress60 education helps them learn save and manage their finances.
4) Congress60 education helps to have faith and forgiveness.
A question appears now: what do I have to do in return to Congress60 services ? And what are my responsibilities?
The answer is that: each person has some abilities and prominent features and according to his characteristics, he can help Congress60. For example, someone can provide financial aides and join the Financial Legion, another person becomes a guide and makes his knowledge useful. Or they serve others in positions such as Marzban (guard)
It is important to mention that:
1) Type of help doesn't make any differences. Your sincere help will appear and be reflected in different aspects of giver’s life countlessly.
3) Any help would be our benefits and offers profits to other members. For example, when we do something to protect our house, does the house benefit from the protection or we have benefitted from protecting our house? Definitely: we are the beneficiaries of what we do to protect our family.
We should also know and be committed to Congress60's laws. We have to observe them when we are trying to help others. If we do not obey the rules, it will be an obvious betrayal and it harms us.
In the end, I should remind that:
What Congress60 gives us and what we give it is obvious and clear. In a simple equation, we understand that we are indebted and owe the Congress60 all our prosperous life and the only way to return Congress60's favour is to help other people sincerely and honestly.
Writer: respected guide Mr. Mohammad Heidari